Lynne Somerman is the money maven behind The Wiser Miser, where folks feel better about their money with tried and true ideas that go beyond the basics, all in a no-shame safe zone. Helping the self-employed handle that old familiar cash flow rollercoaster is her nerdy specialty.
- Lynne’s weird love of budgeting.
- “Telling your money what to do is the same as telling your people what to do or delegating tasks.”
- No one should feel mired down by their feelings about money.
- Student loans.
- What’s your money story?
- How do you become the go-to person to talk to about money?
- The “You should charge people for this” phenomenon.
- Hire out for the things that are not the things you really ‘do.’
- Marriage and entrepreneurship.
- Hiring and scaling.
- Cashflow tips for entrepreneurs!
- “Whatever you’re paying attention and intention to will grow.”
Useful links:Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.