Amber Runyon is the founder of Eleventh Candle Co., a social enterprise in Columbus, Ohio partnering with Legacy to redeem, restore, empower and equip those vulnerable to human trafficking, abuse, exploitation and addiction. A once trafficked woman in Columbus, Ohio is employed while a village in Ethiopia is supported and orphaned children there are welcomed into homes when you purchase their products.
- Eleventh Candle Co. – Save 25% with code LIZBIZ
- Eleventh Candle Co. on Facebook
- @EleventhCandleCo on Twitter
- @EleventhCandleCo on Instagram
- “No one would ever describe me as sweet.”
- Amber was originally a nurse involved in social justice work.
- She shares her story behind her interest in social justice – sex-trafficking.
- Safe people, safe place, safe purpose – which is the link between addressing sex-trafficking and creating employment opportunities.
- People don’t know Africa is a continent.
- “You can’t always choose your chapters.”
- Why candles? This will surprise you.
- How many women she employs.
- How do they get the word out?
- What’s different about the way Amber speaks?
- On selling your stuff: “Show your clients what they need. And then show them how you fill that need.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.