Jackie Jade started blogging nearly 6 years and has been a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania for 8 years. Jackie started her blog, Jade and Oak, as a creative outlet when she was working full-time as a litigator. She now helps bloggers and small business owners make sure that they are keeping everything legal, all while working her day job. When she isn’t working, Jackie enjoys spending time with her husband and their two pugs, taking ballet classes and traveling. Happy news! Jackie is expecting her first baby this November.
- How she started her blog while pursuing her full-time career in law
- About her content and online courses
- “Just because other blogs do it [ignore legalities], doesn’t mean you should do it too!”
- What to do about copycats, how to deal
- Cyber security tips for bloggers and online businesses
- “It’s never too early and never too late to get your legal stuff together.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.