The Psychology of Social Media. Meg Downey is a blogger at RunnahGirl.com and the director at New Generation, Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit located in Greenland, NH that serves as a homeless shelter for pregnant women and their babies. In this interview, Meg shares her insights on social media and draws from her background as a professional therapist – which makes for an extremely compelling talk about psychology and online marketing.
- [2:13] How Meg manages her time
- [4:37] What Meg pictured her career to be
- [10:02] How she “checks in” with herself
- [17:23] Her experience of working with women and babies all day long
- [20:57] “What’s important to you may not be important to someone else, and vice versa.”
- [27:58] Meg’s stance on whether or not you should unfollow/unfriend people
- [29:31] Her favorite social media network
- [36:32] How Meg stays consistent on her channels
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.