Amanda Morgan is a rebel nutritionist and creator of the Food or Fiction Program, a 6-week group coaching program designed to help women learn the truth about their favorite foods and start eating healthy on their own terms. She’s not afraid to speak her mind about today’s most controversial nutrition topics, and has been praised by blogs such as MindBodyGreen, The Daily Meal, and SheKnows Media for her unique spin on healthy living. Amanda believes that health has nothing to do with diets, and instead places emphasis on happiness, fulfillment, and fun. In her spare time, you can find Amanda working on her new line of vegan protein bars and enjoying a glass or two of rosé while traveling the world with her husband Ryan.
- [2:12] How Amanda works with women in nutrition
- [6:40] How she has become so brave
- [12:52] When you know to let go of fear
- [14:03] “Fear is going to exist; it’s really just how you manage it.”
- [16:34] Amanda’s biggest business learning experience
- [24:20] A glimpse into her own vegan protein bars line
- [25:57] Her favorite thing to cook
- [30:15] Amanda’s advice for time management
- [36:06] Her advice for anyone wanting to start a business
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.