Sarah Vance is a body image coach who specializes in helping women banish body hate and get a handle on emotional eating. She is a contributing writer for Ravishly and FabUPlus Magazine as well as the sponsored athlete for SuperFit Hero, a size-inclusive athletic apparel line. Sarah has been interviewed in a variety of podcasts including Nia Shanks, Finding our Hunger, Rebooted Body Podcast, SexyFit Podcast, Real Health Radio, Fearless Rebelle Radio, among others.
- [2:01] A glimpse into what Sarah does
- [4:12] “A lot of individuals who start their business do it out of something that has helped them or fueled them within.”
- [5:25] Things she shares that aren’t mainstreamed
- [11:50] Why Sarah started her podcast
- [14:34] The types of guests on her podcast
- [16:59] What Sarah has learned about good questions to ask on a podcast
- [19:20] How she helps people get over the vaults involving self-love
- [22:05] Dealing with people who are perfectionists
- [24:15] Her thoughts on failure
- [28:08] How she keeps up with content creation
- [30:44] How she launched “Breaking Boundaries”
- [32:41] Retreats that she will be holding
- [33:30] Advice for someone who wants to launch their first program
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.