Chelsea Fournier is a lawyer, turned entrepreneur, turned online marketer. After hitting a wall in her career, health, and relationships, she decided to shake up her life and decide what she truly wanted to allow back in to her life and what she wanted to intentionally change. She is a big advocate of being open to a Plan B in your life and your career. You can learn more about her story at www.chelseafournier.com.
- [2:41] – Chelsea shares her story. “If you asked me years ago, I never thought I’d be doing what I’m doing now.”
- [5:10] – The value of a side hustle
- [9:00] – Avoiding “shouldstorms” in life – Chelsea and I agree to share the rights to how great this word is.
- [13:20] – Granting yourself permission to step out of line and do something different.
- [15:25] – Chelsea dives into her different side hustles including her legal consulting business as well as a partnership venture with her sister.
- [21:30] – “It’s not network marketing that’s weird… it’s network marketers.”
- [24:09] – 175,000 people join a network marketing group every week. 5% to 6% of female workers earn six-figure incomes. Of these 5 to 6%, 85% of them do it via direct sales positions.
- [26:45] – The 6 key things to look for if you are thinking of getting into network marketing.
- [33:00] – Chelsea shares her last words.
Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.