James Anderson is a Public Address Announcer based in the Greater Boston Area. He proudly served in the US Air Force and recently graduated with a Masters of Science in Broadcasting from Syracuse University. James is passionate about sports journalism and provides content creation tips for entrepreneurs and online creatives.
- [2:06] – James shares his personal story regarding how his interest in broadcast journalism and sports began.
- [4:15] – His first gig.
- [6:36] – A first gig can be a launchpad for bigger and better gigs.
- [8:35] – Making a mistake isn’t the end of the world.
- [11:10] – How to tell a story from the “fan” or “reader” perspective.
- [14:55] – Discusses his time in the US Air Force and how it prepared him professionally.
- [18:47] – Tips for adding more structured time to your day to boost efficiency.
- [21:43] – 5 tips for anyone who wants to start creating content for their website, Facebook, YouTube, or podcast.
- [29:00] – A tip about content duration.
- [32:10] – James’ last pieces of advice.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.