This amazing interview with Stefanie O’Connell covers a blend of personal finance and finding your “purpose.”
Stefanie O’Connell is a financial expert, Gen Y advocate, speaker and author of the book, The Broke and Beautiful Life. Dedicated to helping young adults achieve financial greatness, Stefanie has been nicknamed the Mindy Kaling of personal finance by The Greenwich Time. Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, SUCCESS magazine, MONEY.com, The Dr. Oz Show, Fox News, and ABC World News. She also works with universities, leading financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, sharing her fresh and timely advice with their audiences. Stefanie is a graduate of New York University. She resides in Manhattan.
- Check out this millennial money expert at www.stefanieoconnell.com.
- The Broke and Beautiful Life at Amazon.
- Stefanie’s awesome YouTube Channel
- [2:01] How Stefanie decided she wanted to be an entrepreneur
- [4:56] “It’s really important to be honest about how I got here because that’s what makes it relevant and meaningful.”
- [8:22] Where Stefanie found purpose
- [10:41] Her favorite role in theater
- [15:28] Stefanie’s biggest money mistake
- [18:20] Tips for people wanting to get a raise in their job
- [23:10] Her biggest challenge in her entrepreneurial journey
Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.