Kristin McGee is the author of an upcoming book Chair Yoga: Sit, Stretch, and Strengthen Your Way to a Happier, Healthier You. In this candid interview, Kristin discusses her story about getting into yoga, the mind-body connection, and her journey to writing a book and getting published for the very first time.
Kristin McGee is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. She’s also a proud mom to her son Timothy, a contributing editor at Health, and has appeared frequently on television: Today Show, Good Morning America, Early Show, CNN, Fox News, among other programs. Whether working privately, watching her DVD in the comfort of your home, or working out in one of her classes, she will help you get in shape and have fun while doing it. Kristin aims to make her programs fun and accessible to all… beginner yogis included!
- Download her free yoga video at www.KristinMcGee.com.
- Shop her videos and DVDs here.
- Pre-order her book on Amazon.
- [2:35] How Kristin deals with the pressure to “be everywhere”
- [3:30] “There’s never balance. Balance comes and goes in different ways.”
- [8:05] How yoga came into Kristin’s life
- [11:10] Our mind and body are connected
- [13:00] Kristin’s first book that she wrote
- [17:20] What Kristin would be if she wasn’t a celebrity yoga expert
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.