Why be an entrepreneur?
These perks might sound familiar. The reasons why you started your business is…
1. Because having a boss sucked.
2. Because you were always late for work anyway.
3. Because you couldn’t make it in show business.
4. Because you like shopping in the middle of the day.
5. Because. SHOES.
6. Because when you had a job, you always were like…
7. Because owning your own business means you can be creative.
8. Because you’re a damn good leader.
9. Because when your mom says, “I saw this great job posting that you’d be good for,” you do this.
10. Because, let’s get real here, you started your business because you couldn’t get a job.
11. Because heck, YOU can’t fire you.
12. Because you’re crazy.
13. Because you’re crazy good-looking and not afraid to put your name and your face on everything you do.
14. Because once you do, everyone will buy your stuff.
15. Because you have the moves.
16. Because you’re so good at ‘the computer’.
17. Because you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
18. Because you want to afford many big salads.
19. Because you don’t mind the roller coaster of emotions. Feeling overwhelmed, entrepreneur? SNAP OUT OF IT.
Like this post?
3 gifts in 3 days! Fill out the form below to download (1) my free Bonafide Website Guide, (2) a list of the tools I use to totally rock at business, and (3) a look at some of the best content I have ever created. You will also receive fresh new emails weekly from me to help you be totally BOSS at being a boss.