I help women launch and build
online businesses they love.
Concept to Creation.
Everything you need to know about your
website ALL in one super mega hot guide
19 Reasons Why You Started Your Business
- July 23, 2013
Why be an entrepreneur?
These perks might sound familiar. The reasons why you started your business is…
1. Because having a boss sucked.
2. Because you were always late for work anyway.
3. Because you couldn’t make it in show business.
4. Because you like shopping in the middle of the day.
5. Because. SHOES.
6. Because when you had a job, you always were like…
7. Because owning your own business means you can be creative.
8. Because you’re a damn good leader.
9. Because when your mom says, “I saw this great job posting that you’d be good for,” you do this.
10. Because, let’s get real here, you started your business because you couldn’t get a job.
11. Because heck, YOU can’t fire you.
12. Because you’re crazy.
13. Because you’re crazy good-looking and not afraid to put your name and your face on everything you do.
14. Because once you do, everyone will buy your stuff.
15. Because you have the moves.
16. Because you’re so good at ‘the computer’.
17. Because you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
18. Because you want to afford many big salads.
19. Because you don’t mind the roller coaster of emotions. Feeling overwhelmed, entrepreneur? SNAP OUT OF IT.
Share the Love >>
Share on Pinterest
There are no images.
Wanna taco 'bout your biz with Liz?
I love tacos. I also love talking about business. (How much do you love this right now??) Click the button below to schedule a free 15-minute strategy session with me to talk. We can talk about websites, business, or the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars. Totally up to you.