WHO I AM + WHAT I DO:
I’m Liz Theresa. I help entrepreneurs like you launch and build online businesses you love in two ways: (1) by creating websites that reflect the YOU of your business and (2) using highly-converting, non-cheesy copy to get your target market to DO the things we want them to do.
I’m from the Boston area (go Red Sox!) and my clients are totally the kinds of people I’d hang with at Starbucks talking about anything for hours over a couple of grande, iced nonfat chai lattes. And, if you’re local, we probably actually do this.
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’RE…
- Not being taken seriously – because you either don’t have a website or you hate the one you have. This is called Website Shame. And it sucks.
- So close to your dreams you can taste them. Picture your business ideas are an ice cream cone on a hot day. You know it’s going to be AWESOME, but you don’t know where to start. And the longer you wait, the worse you feel, because that ice cream is melting. It feels like your dream is slipping through your fingers and if you don’t do it now, you might never do it.
- Meant for MORE in this life than morning traffic, buttoned shirts, punching clocks, your office chair, that desk, and those piles of paper. And if you’ve read this far, you are. I promise. You are.
- Five minutes from throwing your Macbook out the window because you tried to DIY your own website. The process is as frustrating as that relentless itch in the middle of your back. WHY CAN’T I REACH THAT?!
- Waiting for your life to happen. Not moving forward may be setting you back in other areas of your life too! Relationships, your health, and so on. You think that maybe if you felt proud of your work, the rest might fall into place. (And BTW – you’re totally right. It does!)
- Totally stuck because you have no sales – because you don’t have your business foundation figured out yet, marketing materials, or your website.