Eric Koch is the founder of the Creative Marketing Zone and the host of the Creative Marketing Zone podcast. He helps coaches, consultants, and marketing gurus strategize and implement creative marketing blueprints.
- It’s been a long road! What’s the road been like for you?
- His experience taking rejection and doing (eek!) cold calls. So brave!
- His shift from sales to marketing.
- His experience with content marketing and how a side hustle because a full time thing!
- What is the relationship between sales and marketing?
- The time Eric did the Carlton. (Yep.)
- What is your client’s biggest problem and what’s your show about?
- “Just get started. Perfection is the enemy of profit.”
Useful links:Take the Liz on Biz Survey and tell us what you think!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.