Hanneke (Hun-nah-kuh) Antonelli is an award-winning and certified coach, with a business degree and 15 years of international business experience. In the last ten years since leaving Wall Street, she’s built two award-winning businesses, which included receiving a Best of Boston® award for the best life coach from Boston Magazine. Today she helps entrepreneurs make more money while working less, transforming them into confident and savvy CEOs in her Savvy Business Masterminds and private coaching practice. In her spare time, Hanneke enjoys traveling, gardening, and spending time with her husband and Maltipoo, Khaleesi.
- Grew up in South Africa, went to work in London to make money and pay off student loan debt
- How the Keeping the Faith movie changed the trajectory of her life
- Her time working in corporate finance
- How she met her husband
- Her move to the US
- The story of her pilates business
- Her transition to the coaching world
- “The best investment you can make is the investment you make in yourself.”
- “Show up as you are. You don’t need to have it all figured out.”
- What does it mean to be the CEO?
- “When you change your beliefs and your thoughts plus your language, you can change your actions – and therefore, you’ll get different results.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.