Ashley Cox is a Leadership Mentor for Professional Women and Female Founders. She’s passionate about helping women overcome insecurities and doubts that hold them back from stepping into a leadership role and teaches them how to leverage their natural strengths so they can lead in a way that feels good and gets results.
Ashley is a speaker, educator and soon-to-be author, with her first first book on leadership due out in Summer 2019. She has over 13 years of experience in leadership and human resources, a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Marketing and two professional HR certifications. Ashley uses her years of education and experience to help women become more confident and effective in their leadership roles, while avoiding costly and time consuming mistakes.
Ashley was a 2017 Forty Under 40 recipient, chosen as one of the Rising Tide Society and Honeybook’s inaugural 20 On the Rise winners in 2018 and her work has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Sites for Solopreneurs for two years in a row by One Woman Shop.
On a personal note, Ashley loves traveling with her husband, Mike, getting into shenanigans with their quirky rescue dog, Myla, reading three books at a time (always) and going full-on nerd over the history of any place she visits or reads about.
- Started a job in the corporate world and was always told to *not* be empathetic or so compassionate — because “you’ll get run over!”
- “As soon as I stopped trying to be what I was being told I should be in my leadership role, and I just started leveraging my own natural talents and abilities, things changed drastically – like 180 degrees.”
- About Sprout HR – her company
- When people say, “I just need an A-player,” they need to know an A-player won’t help if they don’t lead them well.
- What’s the issue most often with leaders? Lack of clarity, communication.
- “When you’re confusing, your team is confused.”
- Your team is 100% a reflection of what you put out.
- Blame vs Accountability
- How mindset is a part of leadership
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.