Alana Kessler, MS, RDN E-RYT is the founder of Be Well by Alana Kessler. She’s a graduate of NYU with a Bachelor’s and Master’s of Science in Clinical Nutrition. In 1999, as a freshman in college, she began practicing Yoga and meditation, after which, she continued on to train as an Ayurveda Specialist and Weight Management expert.
She’s an accredited member of the of the CDR & American Dietetic Association and an E-RYT (Expert Registered Yoga Teacher) through Yoga Alliance.
She continues to attend continued education classes and seminars in clinical nutrition, Yoga, meditation, psycho-spiritual psychology, and alternative wellness methods. Alana has been most notably featured in Vogue, Women’s Health, Bustle, Reader’s Digest, and appeared on The Dr. Oz Show.
- Her journey to living her life as an entrepreneur
- Opening her yoga studio in 2008
- “I’m really a student of life.”
- Her want to help people but finding a way that aligned with her
- How she found her strengths and built upon them
- The roots of her company “Be Well”
- The importance of finding joy in any circumstance
- Understanding how not to act on impulse – looking into new ideas instead of acting on them immediately
- Her ideas about keeping your boundaries and understanding motivations for posting on social media from a business perspective vs. personal
- The importance of looking into your emotions around your business
- Exploring where her heart truly was in her business
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.