Laura Gariepy is the founder of Every Day By the Lake and provides written content creation services for business owners who want to stay top of mind with their target audience: blog posts, articles, newsletters, and website copy.
- Traditional employment “wasn’t working for me.”
- Was in 9 to 5 for 10 years, but didn’t like not having time to attend to personal things.
- Gradually shifted to self-employment.
- Decided she could scale her writing talent into a business.
- The time she got a client from a tweet.
- What makes her different?
- How do you deal with “free” writers?
- The 4 key parts of good writing: point of view, audience, how you speak, and how you write.
- How do you deal with writers block?
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.