Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., best known for its award-winning Hint® water, the leading unsweetened flavored water, and the author of Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters. She is an active speaker & writer and hosts the podcast The Kara Goldin Show where she interviews founders, entrepreneurs and other disruptors across various industries. She lives in the Bay Area. Follow Kara on all social handles @KaraGoldin.
- Where did you get the crazy idea to pursue a beverage company with a background in tech?
- Did you always know there was a book in you?
- How did you arrive at the word undaunted?
- What keeps small businesses small – and what makes large businesses grow?
- The power of your customers in making your business a movement.
- How do you go back and forth between mom-mode and CEO-mode?
- Buy Undaunted on Amazon
- Buy Hint Water (it’s freaking delicious)
- Follow Kara everywhere @KaraGoldin
- Listen to Kara’s amazing podcast
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.