Stacy Doherty is a realtor. She previously owned and operated an extremely successful concierge business in the Boston area and, in this interview, shares what it was like to sell her business. She is also the former president of an extremely well known networking group for women and was a recipient of the Star’s 40 Under 40, Celebrating South Shore’s Emerging Leaders Award.
- [2:17] How she received Star’s 40 Under 40
- [3:35] The beginning of her concierge business
- [5:45] Her turning point when she realized she didn’t want to do her business anymore
- [8:40] “Deep down I didn’t know if that’s what I wanted or what I thought people wanted to hear me say.”
- [10:15] Did she ever feel pressured?
- [17:28] Do you to have to be money-driven or can you be mission-driven?
- [20:45] How she landed the Mass Conference for Women gig!
- [22:45] What made her decide to be a realtor
- [27:48] How does she make herself believe that she deserves things?
- [34:55] How do you sell your business?
- [37:07] Advice for anyone changing businesses/professions
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.