Kara Stevens is a content creator and founder TheFrugalFeminista.com, an online home that helps women all over the world radically transform their lives through financial empowerment and personal development. Through speaking and training, she provides high-level support to women who want to be happy, wealthy, and brave.
Kara loves all things theatre, writing, and powerful art. She is a homebody and loves a good nap. She spends a lot of her free time daydreaming, yuckin’ it up with her girlfriends, and figuring out how to take over the world.
- Kara on Facebook
- Kara on Instagram @FrugalFeminista
- Kara on Pinterest
- Kara on Twitter @FrugalFeminista
- [1:46] What caused Kara to create The Frugal Feminista
- [5:00] “When you’re building confidence in your money, you’re actually building confidence in yourself.”
- [10:20] How to get in that money mindset
- [17:00] The pain points entrepreneurs face when handling money in their business
- [22:30] The importance of building relationships
- [26:40] Visualization and asking yourself the question, “What does success look like to YOU?”
- [29:30] “The challenge of an entrepreneur is not having realistic thinking.”
- [30:11] Falling into the comparison trap
- [33:03] How to set the right pricing for your business
- [40:01] Kara’s last-minute advice!
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.