EPISODE SPONSOR: JAC Digital Media
Are you not seeing the results you see your competition get? Do you struggle to find the time social media demands?
Never fear – JAC Digital is here! I’ve personally worked with Jordanna over at JAC Digital and I can tell you with 100% honesty they know how to deal with social media roadblocks. Get ready for a woman-owned and operated company to work alongside you, immerse themselves in your brand, and execute on your goals. You so deserve to have your visibility dreams come to life!
From social media consulting, to customized social media strategy & management, to Influencer marketing and brand deals, JAC Digital is here to bring you less stress, and more results. To learn more, visit www.jacdigitalmedia.com and schedule a free 30 minute call today!
Melissa Harrison, M.S., is a Leadership Development and Executive Coach renowned for guiding fierce women leaders to surpass their goals and make a meaningful impact. Holding degrees in English, Sociology, and an M.S. in Psychology with a specialization in Leadership Development and Coaching, Melissa employs a unique blend of psychology, behavior analysis, and spirituality to help clients achieve unprecedented results. Published in various reputable platforms, including Elephant Journal and The Huffington Post, Melissa is also the author of two books, “30 Days to Freedom From Toxic Relationships” (2018) and “Fierce Feminine Leader: The Definitive Guide for Ambitious Women to Truly Tap Into Their Genius” (2021). As the host of “The Fierce Feminine™ Podcast”, Melissa continues to inspire and empower women leaders.
- Michelle Harrison Coaching Important Links
- Michelle Harrison Coaching Facebook
- Michelle Harrison Coaching Instagram
- |02:19| Melissa’s journey to coaching high-achieving women.
- |05:41| Taking the time to pause when you’re so in tune with life.
- |07:15| Melissa on leveling up: “It’s just a different experience of yourself in a new expanded way. But you can’t do that unless you pause.”
- |11:48| The importance of being intentional about daily practices
- |16:10| The things we’re missing when we don’t pause: “But if you don’t know who you are and what you stand for, who you help, how you help them, what gives you energy, not what you think you should be doing to serve those people the way that you really know you can serve those people.”
- |18:11| Your world will not crumble if you take a moment to pause and breathe.
- |21:30| How your feelings and opinions change as you age.
- |25:59| An exercise for addressing yourself in the moment.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.