Arianna Taboada is a maternal health consultant who works with experienced entrepreneurs who are becoming first-time mothers, helping them customize their maternity leave plan and return to work.
- [1:55] – Arianna shares the “birth of her business.”
- [4:06] – Describing burnout from her time working as a 9 to 5er.
- [9:30] – Arianna primarily works with service-based businesses because they have more hurdles.
- [10:32] – Her clients struggle with the idea of losing control of your business.
- [12:10] – Arianna shares tips for entrepreneurs who are pregnant or about to become pregnant.
- [17:00] – Should you try to launch a product to make having a baby easier?
- [18:39] – The types of clients she gets – are they usually already pregnant?
- [19:10] – Post-partum clients.
- [27:00] – Project management tips for expectant entrepreneurs.
- [29:54] – Tips for hiring a Virtual Assistant, Online Business Manager, or Project Manager.
- [32:48] – Direct sales and motherhood.
- [34:34] – Arianna’s last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.