Robert “Bobby” Klinck is a best-selling author and intellectual property attorney, who helps entrepreneurs, startups, and innovators harness the power of their intellectual property rights and reduce exposure to lawsuits or brand challenges in the marketplace. His books are titled The Entrepreneur’s IP Planning Playbook and Patent Litigation Primer.
- [1:07] – Bobby, where’d you get such a fun bio?
- [2:23] – Bobby’s story of starting his business.
- [4:13] – His experience as a federal prosecutor.
- [5:49] – How most lawyers *think* of marketing (and how they should instead.)
- [6:38] – Discovered online marketing and how it’s perfect for introverts.
- [9:48] – Know your audience.
- [12:43] – “I look back and I see the mistakes I made more than I see my successes.”
- [13:30] – Why he chose his target audience.
- [17:02] – Meaning of “Terms and Conditions” as well as “Disclaimers.”
- [19:56] – On Service Agreements.
- [23:26] – Trademark vs Copyright.
- [34:01] – Last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.