Richard Chapo is a lawyer in San Diego who has been practicing for 20 plus years. These days, he advises online businesses and startups on how best to comply with laws and regulations applicable to doing business online such as the DMCA and FTC compliance mandates. Richard is also in the process of launching a podcast called The Wicked Deke in which he and guests will provide legal tips to entrepreneurs interested in starting online businesses or protecting their current companies.
- [1:05] – Richard’s unique pathway to entrepreneurship.
- [3:42] – His time in Russia.
- [10:45] – Why did he choose to work with entrepreneurs.
- [11:26] – The Amazon Echo and its privacy issues.
- [14:48] – The concept of “social hacking.”
- [15:59] – DMCA and its meaning.
- [19:46] – FTC Compliance.
- [29:30] – Website terms and conditions.
- [37:48] – Get grounded first. His last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.