Keisha Greaves is the founder of Girls Chronically Rock, an online clothing brand with inspired fashion celebrating Muscular Dystrophy and any chronic illness. Each month, a percentage of proceeds benefits the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Where her desire to start Girls Chronically Rock came from.
- Her diagnosis.
- Having a positive attitude.
- “It’s hard but you can definitely make it work.”
- What are a couple tough blocks you’ve faced in starting a business specifically in fashion?
- How Keisha connected with an Instagram influencer and sold tee shirts!
- Being the MDA Ambassador
- “I regret not starting sooner.”
- “If this is something you live and breathe, never give up.”
- “If you’re passionate, just do it.”
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.