Starting a Blog with the Work at Home Wife. Angie Nelson has been a virtual assistant and serial blogger since 2007 when she took her future into her own hands and found a way to escape the corporate cubicle farm. Today, she shares her passion for making money from home on her blog TheWorkAtHomeWife.com. Additional information is available here.
- [1:35] How Angela got started with The Work At Home Wife
- [2:33] “Everyone was starting to feel down-in-the-dumps, and I just didn’t want that to be the rest of my life.”
- [4:00] Was it an easy mindset for Angela to become a virtual assistant?
- [7:08] How she arrived at her target market
- [8:24] How she figured out that she wanted to work with bloggers
- [9:54] Her process of setting boundaries with people
- [13:30] What her experience with Amazon is like
- [15:10] A strategy for reselling on Amazon
- [19:15] Income possibilities with your blog
- [21:53] How she came to the conclusion that people wanted to learn more about how to BECOME a VA and not how to HIRE a VA
- [23:39] Ways people can incorporate affiliate marketing into what they’re doing
- [27:04] Advice for people who are looking to include ads on their website
- [29:37] What people who want to start their own blog or business should do
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.