Ashley Rae lives in San Diego, CA, and left her corporate marketing & PR career to sell LuLaRoe full time. LuLaRoe is a comfortable clothing brand for women, men and children. Ashley enjoys using her marketing skills to promote her own business, working from home and managing a team of 200 other fashion retailers all over the country.
- LuLaRoe Ashley Rae Shopping Group on Facebook
- LuLaRoe Ashley Rae Facebook Page
- LuLaRoe Ashley Rae on Instagram
- [2:01] – Ashley tells the story of how we meet – AKA our “meet cute.”
- [5:00] – Ashley shares her journey leaving her 9 to 5 career in PR and marketing to pursue LuLaRoe full-time.
- [8:23] – Ashley’s mom used to work in fashion and owned a boutique called “Twin Fashions” with her twin sister.
- [9:24] – Thought about LuLaRoe originally as a “side-hustle” and creative outlet – not a full-time gig. She also shares the story of her launch party.
- [13:09] – She originally was spending 20 hours per week on LuLaRoe.
- [14:49] – Decision to go full-time after speaking with her sponsor.
- [15:05] – “It would be so great if I could work from coffee shops and sleep in in the morning.”
- [18:33] – “Even if I were to make less money, I would still choose this [because it made me happy.]”
- [19:04] – The technical aspects of selling socially.
- [27:58] – Lessons gleaned from Ashley’s experience: consistency, engagement, giveaways.
- [33:00] – The Ambassador Program
- [40:00] – Ashley’s last words.
Wanna be a lead magnet?
It starts with using better words on your website. Improving your copy is the absolute easiest, quickest, and most cost effective way to get more clients and cash rolling in. Fill out the form below to download my FREE copywriting training and you'll also get updates from me.